Red Chilli Garlic Chutney is a HOT & SPICY, but DELICIOUS Chutney prepared from Dry Red Chillies that enhances the Taste & Flavour of many Indian snacks. In this Chutney recipe, we use Dry Red Chillies as the primary ingredient along with the combination of Garlic, Ginger, and spices to take your Taste-Bud to the next level.
Preparation Time: ~35 minutes
Serves: 8 Servings
- 16-20 Whole Red Chillies (Dry)
- 1 Inch Ginger (Chopped)
- 15 Garlic Cloves
- 3 Teaspoons Lemon Juice
- 2 Tablespoon Cumin-Coriander Powder
- 3 Tablespoons Oil
- Salt (As per the taste)
- Deseed and soak dry red chillies in water for 20 minutes and drain them nicely.
- Take the below ingredients in a small jar of a grinder & Grind them with 1 Tablespoon water until smooth paste
- Drained Red Chillies
- Garlic Cloves
- Cumin-Coriander Powder
- Heat 3 Tablespoons of Oil in a medium size pan and add the paste we prepared in the preceding step
- Give a quick fry for 2-3 minutes over low flame.
- Turn off the flame & let it cool to room temperature, and mix lemon juice into it.
- Our Red Chilli Garlic Chutney is ready to be served.
This delicious Chutney can be served with stuffs such as Idli, Dosa, Samosa, Kachori, Sandwiches, Rolls, Chaats, Bhel Puri, Sev Puri, Pav Bhaji, and so on.